#VanLanta relies heavily on your support. Here are 5 things my homeless neighbors and friends in Metro ATL need. Feel free to email me at Terry@theOneinc.org with any questions.
1. Hygiene products. Soap, shampoo, deodarant, feminine hygiene products, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc… are huge helps to my homeless friends who don’t always have easy access to these things. We’d love for your youth group, church or secular organization to do a service project and make hygiene bags for my homeless friends.
2. Socks. A good clean pair of socks goes a long way. These are consistently my greatest need. I can never have too many socks.
3. Shoes. People are constantly asking me for shoes and I never have enough.
4. Water. Clean water to drink, complete hygiene with and cook with is a great need for my homeless neighbors. We give out bottles and gallon jugs of water whenever we can.
5. This is the hardest thing for me to ask for. We need dependable, consistent and recurring donations to keep our van on the road. Upkeep, gas, and insurance are our biggest costs for #VanLanta. We cannot do what we do without dependable, consistent and recurring monetary donations from folks like you. You can donate at http://theoneinc.org/donations and specify your donation for #VAnLanta. Thank you.
If you want another way to donate to VanLanta other than PayPal, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you an address to which you can mail a check.